Our mission at Rolling Bones Outdoors is to provide you with the tools, training and motivation to dramatically improve your marksmanship. For some this will help them to get the most out of their participation in safe shooting sports. For hunters, it will dramatically improve your ability to make an accurate and humane extending range shot in the field. And that means a successful hunt and an excellent hunting adventure. The course will be in the field at an extended range shooting facility. Here you will learn proper firearm safety techniques, ballistics, MOA, and how to compensate for the variables of temperature, terrain and wind. Participants will be required to provide their own transportation to shooting schools. Included in your course: Rolling Bones Precision Shooting Course Manual, Rolling Bones Precision Range Journal Rolling Bones Scoring Tape, Rolling Bones Window Decal, RBO hat & hooded sweatshirt, RBO tumbler, Rolling Bones Membership, Hunt Brochures, 1 Day at the Range with a Private Instructor, and meals for Friday night, Saturday (light breakfast), bagged lunch and Saturday night dinner. Sunday light breakfast and bagged lunch. As a corporate event, we will customize your gear with a provided logo if desired. Confirmation letter will be sent after booking.
- Course Catalog #: RBSDSAC-01
- You will need to get hotel accommodations in Spearfish, SD. Hampton Inn 240 N 27th Street, Spearfish, SD 57783 (605) 642-3003 Holiday Inn & Convention Center, 305 N 27th Street, Spearfish, SD 57783 (605) 642-4683
- Eye Pro (required) Ear Pro (required, we recommend electronic: It allows you to hear verbal commands but offers outstanding hearing protection. Sport Ear is what the instructors wear)
- This course goes on rain or shine so bring clothing appropriate for any range of conditions we might encounter. Rain gear, and layers are recommended
- Shooting Sticks (we recommend Stoney Point or Hammers,) we never go anywhere without the collapsable sticks. They take up minimal room, and weigh very little.
- Day Pack with snacks
- Bug Repellant
- Spotting Scope (not required but students may bring their own if desired)
- Notepad & Pens/Pencils
If you would like to bring your own rifle there are a few things we will need to correspond with the home office. We will need to know the Rifle make and model. The type, caliber, and grains of bullet you are bringing. If you know the twist rate and scope height of your rig please include that, if not we will show you how to acquire that information during the school. Email Kelli at: email@example.com with a Subject Title of SHOOTING COURSE.
T-Shirt Sizes (required)
June 3, 2022 - August 29, 2024
- Price: $16,000.00
Students can expect to shoot up 1000 yards and beyond during this course. On average students will shoot 200 rounds. RBO rifle rental and ammunition included in the price. Friday dinner, Saturday light breakfast, lunch, and dinner included in price. Hotel cost and transportation to and from RBO HQ not provided.
Spearfish, South Dakota, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 6 months prior to start date. 40% refundable 1 month prior to start date. No refunds under 1 month of the start date.