Whether you're trying to keep up with the big bull that's always just one ridge ahead of you, or you're splitting and stacking wood, these boots are all-day workhorses. We Montanans choose them as our everyday winter go-to boots because they fit like an all leather boot, take all the punishment we dish out, and wrap us in total warmth. The Grizzly features our famous K-Talon™ outsole with an open tread pattern, deep relief and specialized "K" lugs for multidimensional traction. To give you complete support, durability and comfort for the most demanding hunts or tasks, we handcraft the highest tech components available so that you can concentrate on what needs to get done. The Kenetrek K-Talon™ outsole is protected under US Patent #D580,637. Made in Thailand.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-3428-K
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Outsole design has a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction.
Sizing Options: 5-15 whole sizes
Sizing Options (required)
- MSRP $345.00
- Price: $345.00
- Shipping: $25.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.